Accommodation Rates including GST
Valid from February 1 2021 – 31 January 2022
(Rates may be subject to change without notice)
Family Deluxe Beachhouse (2 person price)
Deluxe Cabins (2 person price)
|Extra Adult – 15 yrs up (no linen)|
|Extra Child – 2 – 14 yrs (no linen)|
Peak Season: Xmas (26th Dec -31st Jan) & Easter Long Weekend
Cabins during Xmas: Peak Season 26th Dec – 9th Jan Mid 9th Jan – 31st Jan
ALL PRICES ARE FOR 2 PERSONS. ADDITIONAL GUESTS EXTRA
FULL LINEN SUPPLIED
ADDITIONAL LINEN AVAILABLE FOR HIRE AT $18/ SET FOR DOUBLE/QUEEN, $14/SET FOR SINGLE
- All bookings to be secured by a deposit of 30% of the total booking or booking lapses after 7 days
- Deposits can be paid via phone using MasterCard or Visa or by Cheque
- Balance of tariff must be paid in full on arrival
- No refunds if stay is shortened
- Check in: 2.00pm – 7.00pm. Check out: NO later than 10.00am, FEE WILL APPLY For late checkout
- A cleaning fee may be charged if accommodation is not left in a reasonable condition
- No refunds for cancellations for Christmas or Easter holidays.
- Cancellations received in writing for other periods must be at least 4 weeks prior to the booking date and refunds will be less a $75 administration fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to a booking will forfeit the deposit
- Management reserves the right to relocate or change the site, van or cabin number if necessary after booking
- From 11th October to 1st December 2021, we can only take bookings for Guests (Adult Guests) who are partially or fully vaccinated. This is as per the NSW Government ruling. We will require proof of your vaccinations, at the time of check in.
COVID-19 effected bookings – We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impact on travel. If you are required to cancel your booking due to COVID-19 restrictions, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for 12 months. This will be equal to the amount paid, should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay.
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID-19
- You are directed to self-isolate
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued, which means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking (in relation to COVID-19 Cancellation Policy), the guest will need to contact Brigadoon Holiday Park directly on 02 6559 9172.
To utilise this cancellation policy a guest must:
- Have made their booking directly with the park, and
- Provide proof to the park of COVID-19 impact, as listed above.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy, will need to comply with the usual terms and conditions.
Park Rules and Guidelines
BOOKING IN: Always register at office before proceeding into the park (State Law Requirements). Fees are payable in advance, and are not refundable.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: Arrivals after 2pm. Departures by 10am unless otherwise arranged with park management. FEES WILL APPLY.
EVICTION: Park Management reserves the right to evict any person who fails to obey the park rules.
For emergencies call 000 Police & Ambulance. For After Hours Emergencies only call Manager’s Mobile
CARS: One car per site only. For extra vehicles please contact manager for extra fees to be charged.
SPEED LIMIT: 7 km/h at all times within the park. All roads are SHARED by walkers, bikes & cars
NOISE: The peaceful enjoyment of our Park and its facilities by all residents and visitors is important to us. Please assist by being considerate to your neighbours and restrict noise from radios, TVs and social gatherings after 10pm and before 7am. Failure to comply with this request may lead to your eviction.
VISITORS: Residents are responsible for their visitors’ fees and behaviour. They must ensure that their guests park their cars in the Visitors Car Park provided. Visitors are to be booked in at the office and sign in via the NSW government QR check in on their arrival and are not entitled to use Park facilities until this has been done.
AMENITIES: Children under 7 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Playing in and/or around the amenities block is strictly forbidden. All sand must be removed from your feet BEFORE entering the amenities. Always consider other people by leaving amenities how YOU would like to find them.
GARBAGE: All garbage must be wrapped before placing in bins provided. Bins are collected daily during peak periods and as required during other periods.
LAUNDRY: Children are not permitted in the laundry. No dishes are to be washed in laundry tubs. Remove clothes from lines promptly when dry.
BICYCLES: Riding is permitted on the ROADS ONLY & 7 km/hour speed limits should be observed at all times. No riding between cars or caravans or around the amenities block. Bicycles are not permitted beyond 5th Avenue or the yellow lines. Permanent residents only. NO RIDING OF BIKES in the park after the street lights have come on.
PETS: Pets are allowed in the park by prior arrangement with management. Pets must be booked into the park. Pets are strictly prohibited from entering park-owned accommodation, the Camp Kitchen or the Pool areas. Breach of this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the park. Whilst In the park pets must always be on a leash & excretions picked up. Pets are not to be left unattended in the park. All pet owners are to take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by their pet(s) whilst within the confines of the park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to the pets activities.
SITES: Must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Surplus gear stowed out of site and must not be placed under caravans.
SECURING YOUR SITE: Park Management do their best to ensure a safe & secure environment, we do recommend you secure all items of value left outside your tent, caravan or cabin.
CHILDREN: No noisy games, bike riding or ball games around vans or amenities block at any time – Parents or guardians are responsible for their children’s behaviour at all times – not park management. Due to safety of others, NO BIKES are to be left at the POOL, PLAYGROUND, and MINI GOLF OR BBQ AREAS. There will be NO RIDING OF BIKES in the park after the park lights have come on. Children are not to enter beyond the eastern side of yellow lines or 5th Avenue. No children under the age of 9 years are allowed on the top bunks in the cabins.
For more information or to make a booking
Contact the Resident Managers
Claire and Glenn Stevenson
Phone 02 6559 9172